- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
KMS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, date of birth)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide KMS with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, information request or provide feedback on any of our contact forms or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
KMS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account and administer your membership
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
If you agree, KMS will share your data (name and email address) with our governing body, Krav Maga Education Ltd (trading as Krav Maga Global UK), so that they may offer you their training licence product which is required to participate in training classes and events with Krav Maga Success Ltd.
When KMS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
KMS securely stores your data on our third-party membership software systems:
Both third party systems have their own privacy policies which you may read on their respective websites.
KMS will keep your name, phone number, email and postal address whilst you are a customer, and for 3 years after you cease to do business with us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all records on our third party software systems listed above.
KMS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop KMS from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via email on [email protected] or use the unsubscribe link on any of our emails
What are your data protection rights?
KMS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request KMS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that KMS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request KMS to complete information you believe is incomplete.